JIPMER MBBS Cut off 2017 has released by Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). JIPMER MBBS 2017 cutoff is the minimum marks that a candidate has to score to qualify the exam. The cutoff of JIPMER MBBS 2017 depends on various factors like total number of applicants, the difficulty level of the exam, total number of seats available etc. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of cutoff marks and released along with the result.
According to JIPMER MBBS prospectus, candidates belonging to General category have to score minimum 50 percentile to qualify the exam while candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category must score 40 percentile. All the information regarding JIPMER MBBS Cut off 2017 is provided in this article.
JIPMER MBBS Cut off
|2||Scheduled Caste (SC)||40|
|3||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40|
|4||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40|
|5||OPH – General||45|
Did You Know IELTS Eligibility Criteria 2017
Inter-Se Merit in JIPMER MBBS 2017
If two or more candidates share the same percentile then the following rules are applied to break the tie:
- Candidates scoring higher percentile in Biology will be given higher rank.
- If the tie still there, then the percentile of Chemistry will be undertaken. Candidates scoring higher percentile in Chemistry will be given preference.
- In the case tie is still exists, candidates scoring higher percentile in Physics will get the higher rank.
- If the tie is still there, then percentile of English will be considered.
- In the last, if all these rules are not capable of breaking the tie then the candidate having older age will be given higher rank.
Check Out: AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2017
JIPMER MBBS Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have provided the JIPMER MBBS cut off 2016 and 2015. Candidates can check the category wise list below:
JIPMER MBBS 2016 cutoff
|Category||JIPMER MBBS 2016 (Closing Rank)|
JIPMER MBBS 2015 cutoff
|Category||JIPMER MBBS 2015 (Opening Rank)|
JIPMER MBBS Counselling
After the declaration of the result and merit list, Counselling process of JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be started. The Counselling will be held from 28th to 30th June 2017 in offline mode. After the completion of the first round of Counselling, the second and third round will be conducted on 19th July and 23rd August 2017 respectively. Candidates have to attend the Counselling physically. If a candidate fails to attend the first Counselling then he/she will not be allowed to attend the second round.