JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017 will be conducted in three rounds starting from 28th t0 30th June. Candidates will be called for the Counselling according to the merit list. The merit list contains the name of candidates who have qualified the JIPMER MBBS 2017 exam with the minimum required cutoff percentile. If a candidate participates in the first round of Counselling then he/she can not attend any subsequent Counselling rounds.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling will be conducted in offline mode. So, candidates have to physically present to participate in the Counselling. If a candidate fails to attend the Counselling then his/her allotted seat will be canceled. All the qualified candidates of the exam can check the complete details regarding JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling
Candidates are shortlisted category wise for the JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017 and invited for the admissions to JIPMER Puducherry or Karaikal. Here we have given the category wise list of all the candidates.
Rank Wise Shortlisted Candidates
|S. No.||Categories||Ranks Invited||JIPMER Puducherry||JIPMER Karaikal||Total|
JIPMER MBBS 2017 First Counselling Dates
|PWD-OPH & P-OPH||27th June 2017|
|UR/OPH & P-OPH||28th June 2017|
|OBC/ST/SC||20th June 2017|
|Puducherry Candidates and NRI/OCI||30th June 2017|
Check Out: AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2017
Official Notice of JIPMER MBBS First Counselling
Documents Required For JIPMER MBBS Counselling
- Admit Card
- Result Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Resident Certificate (in case of Puducherry Residents)
- Date of Birth proof
- Class XII passing certificate
- Character Certificates
- Residence certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved Categories)
- Medical Certificate for OPH candidates
- Six passport size color recent photographs
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI) – Recent NRI Status certificate of the candidate or parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal
- Overseas Citizen of India – Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India
JIPMER MBBS Second Counseling
The JIPMER MBBS Second Counselling will be conducted on 19th July 2017. The candidate who has participated in the first round but not opted for the seat will be eligible to participate in the second round of Counselling.
Official Notice of JIPMER MBBS Second Counselling
JIPMER MBBS Open Counselling
JIPMER MBBS Open Counselling will be conducted on 23rd August 2017. In this round, the seat remaining vacant in the second round will be filled. All candidates can participate in the open Counselling who are eligible as per merit list.
Important Points Regarding JIPMER MBBS Counselling
- Candidates will be called for the Counselling on the basis of merit list.
- All the shortlisted candidates will have to report at the specified date and time for the Counselling.
- Before the Counselling, candidates have to go through the biometric fingerprint and image verification.
- Candidates can’t change their date of Counselling and certificate verification.
- JIPMER MBBS Counselling will be conducted offline and in three rounds.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information on JIPMER MBBS.