JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 was released by JIPMER on 27th March. Candidates can apply for the JIPMER MBBS 2017 by filling the application form through the link given in this article. The last date to fill the JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application form was 3rd May. To fill the application form candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee for the General and OBC candidates is Rs. 1,200/- and for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 1,000/-. Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
To fill the JIPMER MBBS Application form candidates have to follow few steps like entering the required details, uploading photo and signature, Application fee payment and final submission of the form. The candidates are advised to read the JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. To know the complete procedure to fill the application form or other details regarding the same read this article.
Important Dates Regarding Application Form
|1||Start of Application Form||27th March 2017|
|2||Last Date of Application Form||3rd May 2017|
|3||Exam Date||4th June 2017|
Click Here To Fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017.
How To Fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017??
Candidates can fill the JIPMER MBBS Application form in four steps which are explained below:
- Filing Candidate’s Details
- Uploading Images
- Application Fee Payment
- Printout of Registration Form
Step 1 – Registration
- Firstly, candidates have to register to fill the application form.
- For registration click on the link given above.
- Now candidates have to enter the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- After filling these details click on the Register button.
- A mail will be sent to your email ID containing User name and Password.
Step 2 – Filling Candidate’s Details
- After registration candidates have to log in through User ID and password which was sent to your email ID after registration.
- Now enter the required details like Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name. date of birth, gender, nationality, residential address and other required details.
- After that candidate has to choose the 3 examination centers from the drop down list.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully.
Did You know About GAIL Recruitment 2017
Step 3 – Uploading Images
- In this step, the candidate has to upload the photograph and signature.
- The images should be uploaded in the required format.
Specification of Photograph
- The photograph should be colored and passport size in a light background.
- Photo must be taken after January 31, 2017.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard indicating candidate’ name and date of taking the photograph.
- The size of the photograph must be between 20 KB to 200 KB and width must be 30 mm X 45 mm.
- The file must be saved as “Candidate Photograph.jpg”.
Specification of Signature
- The signature must be o a white pap with black ball point pen.
- The size of the signature must be 80 mm X 35 mm.
- The file size of the signature should be 20 KB and 200 KB.
- The file should be saved as “Candidate Signature.jpg”.
Step 4 – Application Fee Payment
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode only.
- To pay the fee, candidates can use Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates have to choose the one option to pay the fee from above three.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the payment receipt as a proof.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application fee
|4||PH & OPH||Exempted from application fees|
Check This Out AIIMS MBBS Exam Centers 2017
Step 5 – Printout of Registration Form
- After the fee payment, a final applicant page will be generated.
- Take the printout of the computer generated page.
- This page will contain all the information you have entered like personal details, examination center, qualification details, residential details.
Important Points Regarding JIPMER MBBS Application Form
- Candidates must check all the requirements of Eligibility Criteria before filing the application form.
- If a candidate fails to meet all the required conditions then his/her application form will be rejected.
- OCI category candidates have to submit the registration certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates of SC/ST category also have to attach the valid proof certificate along with the application form.
Keep Visiting www.careergyaani.com for more information about JIPMER MBBS Exam.