JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017 has been released by JIPMER on 2nd May. Candidates can download the admit card from the link given in this article. Only those candidates can download the admit card who have submitted the application form. To download the admit card candidates have to enter the application number and date of birth which was received while filling the application form. JIPMER MBBS 2017 Admit Card carries the information like candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, exam date, exam venue and address etc.
Candidates must check all the information printed on the admit card after downloading the same. In the case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the JIPMER as soon as possible. Read this article to get complete information about JIPMER MBBS Admit card 2017.
Click Here To Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017.
Important Dates Regarding JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
|1||Availability of Admit Card||22nd May 2017|
|2||Last Date of Downloading Admit Card||4th June 2017|
|3||Exam Date||4th June 2017|
Check Out AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2017
How To Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2017??
- Firstly, click on the link mentioned above.
- Now, enter application number and password.
- After entering these details candidates can see the admit card.
- Check all the details printed on the admit card.
- After checking the details, take the colored printout of the same.
Information Printed on JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
Admit Card of JIPMER MBBS 2017 carries the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Venue of Exam
- Venue Address
- Exam Session
- Signature of candidate
Specification of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
- The admit card is available online and no other option is there to get the same.
- After downloading the admit card check all the details.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card as they will not be permitted to enter the examination hall without this.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe till the admission process completes.
- All the candidates have to carry the photo ID proof such as Passport/Driving Licence/Bank Passbook/Aadhar Card with photograph and domicile certificate along with the Admit Card.
- All the candidates are advised to reach the examination venue before 2 hours because candidates have to go through biometric and image capturing process before entering the examination hall.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about JIPMER MBBS 2017.