After appearing in JEE Main exam, candidates can check their JEE Main rank online on the official website of JEE Main. JEE Main rank list can be checked only after CBSE announces the date.
Rank of the candidates is announced at the end of April for Paper-1 and Paper-2 in end of May month. All India Rank (AIR) will also be declared with the result of JEE Main.
Some Facts About Rank List of JEE Main
- JEE Main All India Rank (AIR) will be declared with the JEE Mains.
- The rank list contains AIR and category rank. Air will be used for the admission and category rank for just information.
- Eligible candidates can get the admission in various government colleges like IITS, NITs, and GFTIs on the basis of JEE Main AIR.
- For B.Arch candidates a separate rank list will be announced.
- If two or more candidates carry equal marks then the rank will decide by following rules:
- If two or more candidates share same marks then the rank of the candidate having high marks in Mathematics and Physics will get the higher rank.
- The absolute value of candidate is calculated on the basis of the ratio of negative and positive marks. The Candidate having higher absolute value will get the higher rank.
- If both rules are not able to resolve the problem then both the candidate will be given the same rank.
How JoSSA do the JEE Main Counselling – Check Here
How To Check JEE Main Rank List
- Go to the official website of JEE Main or Click Here.
- Enter your JEE Main Roll number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- JEE Main rank list will appear on your screen.
- Check the rank list and save it.
For JEE Advanced, selection of the candidates are done on the basis of rank and percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 class. But from 2017 the weight age of school marks has been removed and the selection of candidates for JEE Advanced will be done on the rank of JEE Main.
But for appearing in JEE Advanced, the candidate should score minimum 75% marks in 10+2 class.
The candidates can know their predicted rank or expected rank before the declaration of result with the help of a software known as JEE Main rank predictor. On the basis of previous statistics and paper, difficulty rank prediction can be done.
JEE Main rank predictor predicts the rank for the student to expect the kind, of course, he might get in the undergraduate program. But remember one thing that doesn’t rely on the rank predictor.
Many coaching centers provide the rank predictor. Students can use this software to get the predicted rank. Some of the coaching centers that provides JEE rank predictor are FIITJEE JEE Main rank predictor, Resonance Rank predictor, Allen rank predictor, Narayana rank predictor and Akash rank predictor for JEE Mains.
Steps to Use Rank Predictor of JEE Main
The following steps should be used by the candidates to find the rank with the help of JEE Main Rank Predictor:
- Click on the link given to check Rank Predictor (Link Has Been Removed).
- The candidates have to log in with their Facebook account or Google account.
- After successful login, candidates have to enter the information like roll number, expected marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics, cutoff category, the board of qualifying 12th exam, accurate percentage/expected percentage in 12th class.
- After that click on the submit button.
- The expected all India rank will be shown on the screen with the status of the candidate whether he/she qualified the exam or not.
JEE Marks VS All India Rank Prediction
|Expected JEE Mains Marks||Expected All India Rank|
|>310||Less than 100|
JEE Main Rank Card
JEE Main rank card can be download online after the announcement of JEE Main result. The rank card can be downloaded online it will not be posted. JEE Rank card is imported document because the rank card is asked at the time of admission. So all candidates should download their rank cards after the announcement.