JEE Advanced Result 2017 or IIT JEE Advanced Result will be declared on the official website. JEE Advanced Result will be declared according to All India Rank of IIT Main and marks obtained in the JEE Advanced exam. All the candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result online and can download their rank card from online. No rank card will be sent by post.
The Cutoff will be decided by the authorities on the basis of individual marks of subjects and aggregate marks. The rank card will be provided to only those candidates who will clear the cut off of the exam and rank card will be shown with the Result.
Click Here To See The JEE Advanced Result 2017.
Important Dates Regarding JEE Advanced Result
|JEE Advanced Exam||21st May 2017|
|JEE Advanced Result||11 June 2017|
|JEE Advanced Rank Card||11 June 2017|
|Architecture Aptitude Test||14 June 2017|
|Architecture Aptitude Test Result||18 June 2017|
|Seat Allotment||17 June 2017 To 18 July 2017|
Check Result of JEE Advanced
To check the JEE Advanced result, the link will be activated here. You can check the result here. The result will be declared on 11 June 2017.
Check Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Result
The AAT Result will be declared on 18 June 2017. Once the result is declared, a candidate can see their results through the link given. The link will be activated here.
How to check JEE Advanced Result
Candidates looking for the result of JEE Advanced can follow the following steps to see their result:
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced or click on the link given.
- Click on the link “JEE Advanced result 2017”.
- Provide JEE roll number and date of birth.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- After clicking your result will be shown on the screen.
- Download the result or take the printout of the result.
JEE Advanced Rank List
- JEE Advanced score for an individual subject will be calculated from both the papers that are from paper part-1 and part-2. For example, your chemistry subject mark will be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in paper-1 and paper-2. Similarly, Physics and Mathematics marks will be calculated.
- The aggregate marks of JEE Advanced will be the sum of all three subject marks, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The rank list will be prepared on the aggregate marks obtained in JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced Cutoff
In the rank list, only those candidates will be included who has scored the minimum prescribed marks in each subject and in aggregate.
JEE Advanced Cutoff For Rank List
|Rank List||Minium Percentage of Marks In Each Subject||Minimum Percentage of Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List||10.0||35.0|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9.0||31.5|
|SC Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
Tie Breaking In Rank
If two or more candidates carry equal marks then the rank will decide by following rules:
- If two or more candidates share same marks then the rank of a candidate having high marks in Mathematics and then in Physics will get a higher rank.
- The absolute value of candidate is calculated on the basis of the ratio of negative and positive marks. The Candidate having higher absolute value will get the higher rank.
- If both rules are not able to resolve the problem then both the candidate will be given the same rank.
JEE Advanced Result Statistics
The JEE Advanced Result stats will be updated as the result will declare. So the last year result stats are given below:
Total Number of Registered Candidates
Board Wise Qualified Candidates
|Name Of The Board||Number of Qualifiers|
If you want to see JEE Main Exam result then you can go to this page.
Category Wise Number of Qualified Candidates
|Category||Number Of Qualified Candidates|