JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 will be available for download from the 10th May 2017. JEE Advance Admit card /JEE Advanced Hall Ticket is important to enter the examination hall. It will be available only online and there is no other method to get it.
JEE Advanced Admit Card will be provided to the candidates who have registered successfully for the JEE Advanced exam. Candidates can download their admit card till the exam date that is 21st May 2017. To download the admit card candidates have to log in using their registration number and date of birth.
Complete details of admit card such as how to Download JEE Advanced Admit Card, the website to download admit card and other required information is given on this page.
Important Dates Regarding JEE Advanced Admit Card
|1||JEE Advanced Admit Card Release Date||10th May 2017 (10:00 AM)|
|2||Last Date Of Downloading Admit Card||21st May 2017 (09:00 AM)|
|3||JEE Advanced Exam Date||21st May 2017|
How To Download JEE Advanced Admit Card
All the steps to download the JEE Advanced Admit Card or JEE Advanced Hall ticket are given below:
- First, click on the link below or go to the official website of JEE Advanced.
- After that candidate has to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Then enter the security code given on the page.
- Then click on “Submit” Button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take the print out of the JEE Advanced Admit card and make sure you bring it on your examination date.
JEE Advanced Admit Card
- JEE Advanced 2017 admit card can only be download online through website after registration of JEE Advanced.
- After downloading the admit card check all the information whether it is correct or not. In the case of any wrong information printed on admit card, contact the Chairman of respective zonal IIT. If the admit card is not available for download then also contact the Chairman.
- The admit card must be kept safely till all the formalities of admission completed.
Details Mentioned In JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
The JEE Advanced Admit card have candidate’s academic details as well as personal details. It also has the Examination details and examination timings. All the details which are mentioned on the admit card are shown below:
- Name of candidate
- Roll Number
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Language Of Question Paper
- Timing of Paper
- Name and address of examination center allotted
Problem Faced In Downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card
The candidates can face the problem in downloading the JEE Advanced admit card due to the following reasons:
- If the details entered by the candidate is not appropriate then he/she will not be able to download the JEE Advanced Admit card. So the candidate must enter the details very carefully and ensure that all the information is correct.
- If the candidate has not completed the application procedure then he/she will not be able to download the admit card. So candidates have to complete the application procedure correctly.
- If all the above steps are correct and the still candidate is not abe to download the admit card or having the incorrect information in the admit card, then the candidate must contact the Chairman of respective zonal IIT.
How To Correct The Discrepancy In Admit Card
All the candidates must ensure that all the information entered by them is correct. Even then the candidate is not able to download the admit card then he/she should contact the Chairman of respective IIT.
If the information of the candidate in the admit card is not proper or there is a discrepancy in it, in that case also the candidate must contact the Chairman of IIT.
If you want to know about the JEE Main Admit Card 2017 then go through this page.
Important Instructions After Downloading Admit Card
- Candidates must carry the printout of the admit card with the original photo identity card. Only those candidates will be allowed to enter in examination hall who have the admit card. The original admit card will be given in the examination hall after identity verification.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by the Invigilator and IIT representatives. If candidate’s identity is in doubt then he/she may not be allowed to give the exam but the authorities can permit to give the exam on their responsibility after completing certain formalities. And there will be no extended time limit to perform these formalities. You have to do the formalities in exam time only.
- Only Black ball pens, pencils, downloaded admit card and photo identity card is allowed to be taken inside the examination hall. candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets (Mobile phones, smart phones, calculators, iPad, tabs, digital watch etc.), abacus, slide rules, study material, log books, any blank paper piece or written paper, wallet, geometry box in the examination hall.
- Candidates should not wear the items containing metal like bracelet, rings, earrings, pendants or clothes with big buttons.
- Candidates must reach the examination center before the exam timings in both the papers. The candidates who will reach the examination hall after starting of the exam will not be allowed for the exam.
- Candidates have to present in the examination hall for the entire duration of each paper. They can’t leave the examination hall before the time that is 12:00 PM for first paper and 05:00 PM for the second paper.
- Both the papers that are paper-I and paper-II are compulsory. OMR sheet of those candidates is evaluated or checked who has given both the papers. The OMR sheet of those candidates will not be entertained who has attended only one paper.