Candidates can select their GMAT Test Dates according to their convenience. GMAC which is the conducting authority of GMAT gives the facility to select the date according to candidate’s convenience. Candidates have to check first that their preferred date is available or not. Candidates also remember one thing that the admission deadlines for the Business Schools vary from school to school. So, the candidates must choose the date according to the admission dates of Business Schools. In this article, we have provided all the information about GMAT 2017 Test Dates like Test dates, Test Centers How to select the date for test etc. So get all information about the same, go through this article.
GMAT Test Dates
Candidates can register for the GMAT through out the year so there are no specific dates for the GMAT. All the candidates have to register first to select the test dates for the exam. Candidates can follow below steps to select the GMAT Test Dates 2017:
Steps To Select GMAT Test Dates
- Firstly, candidates have to go to the official website of GMAT which is mba.com or Click Here.
- Then click on The GMAT Exam and select Find Test Dates.
- Now by clicking on that, candidates have to choose the exam Country first. In search tab, write the name of the country or city you wish to appear for the GMAT 2017. If you want to know the test centers in your country then type the name of the country otherwise type city name.
- Candidates can select up to 3 test centers. Select three centers and click on Next button. Now you can select the appointment preferences.
- Now, select the date provided on the calendar. If the test date is available then it will be shown with the available slots.
Through this method, candidates can only see the available dates and slots. To confirm the date and exam center candidates have to register for the GMAT 2017. To register for the GMAT candidates have to create an account on the same site. After that, they can select the exam date and center. Candidates can also reschedule and cancel the dates according to their convenience.
Check out GMAT Complete Syllabus
GMAT Test Dates Rescheduling
Candidates can Reschedule or cancel the test date by login to their account on the official website. There are options available to reschedule or cancel the test dates. Cancellation and Rescheduling can be done through online or phone. The charges for the Rescheduling or Cancellation is the US $10.
|Rescheduling Days Before Exam||Additional Fee|
|More than 7 calendar days||US $50|
|Within 7 calendar days||US $ 250|
Note: – To reschedule the exam in another country, candidates have to call to GMAC as country rescheduling is not possible through Fax or Email.
Keep Visiting www.careergyaani.com for more information regarding GMAT Exam.