Looking to evaluate your preparation for GATE examination? Then go for the GATE Mock Test 2018 released by the IIT Guwahati for the applicants to check their practice for the exam. The mock test of GATE 2018 has been released now. The mock test is similar to the actual GATE exam. Candidates can check their preparation by taking the mock test and it also helps them to understand the exam pattern.
The candidates who are preparing for the GATE Exam must take the GATE 2018 mock test. They can learn the time management and feel the environment of the exam by giving this mock test. Aspirants can choose their respective GATE papers for the mock test. The time duration of the mock test will be 3 Hours. Read this article to get all information about GATE Mock Test 2018.
Download Free GATE sample Papers to make your preparation perfect.
How To Take GATE Mock Test 2018?
To practice the GATE mock test, candidates can follow the below steps:
- Firstly, select your GATE Paper by clicking on the link provided in the below table.
- After that, candidates have to log in to begin the test.
- Now, read all the instructions carefully and start the test.
- As you start the test, the timer will start.
- Candidates can use the virtual calculator to do the calculations.
- The total time duration of the mock test will be 180 minutes. After the completion of the time, the window will automatically close.
- Candidates can also finish the test at any time they wish as this is a mock test.
Download Your GATE Hall Ticket For the Exam.
GATE Mock Test
|S.No||Test Paper Code||GATE Paper||GATE Mock Test 2018||GATE Mock Test 2017|
|1||AE||Aerospace Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|2||AG||Agricultural Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|3||AR||Architecture and Planning||Click here||Click here|
|4||BT||Biotechnology||Click here||Click here|
|5||CE||Civil Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|6||CH||Chemical Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|7||CS||Computer Science and Information Technology||Click here||Click here|
|8||CY||Chemistry||Click here||Click here|
|9||EC||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|10||EE||Electrical Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|11||EY||Ecology and Evolution||Click here||Click here|
|12||GG||Geology and Geophysics||Click here||Click here|
|13||IN||Instrumentation Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|14||MA||Mathematics||Click here||Click here|
|15||ME||Mechanical Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|16||MN||Mining Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|17||MT||Metallurgical Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|18||PE||Petroleum Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|19||PH||Physics||Click here||Click here|
|20||PI||Production and Industrial Engineering||Click here||Click here|
|21||TF||Textile Engineering and Fiber Science||Click here||Click here|
|22||XE||Engineering Sciences||Click here||Click here|
|23||XL||Life Sciences||Click here||Click here|
Important Points Regarding GATE Mock Test
- TThe total time duration of the exam will be 3 Hours.
- Candidates can also use the virtual calculator for the calculation purpose as in real exam.
- No scores will be awarded after finishing of the test as it is just for the practice of the candidates.
- The questions asked in the mock test will be based on the previous year papers.
- By taking this mock test, candidates can understand the actual exam pattern of the GATE 2018 as this mock test is similar to the actual one.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about GATE Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information of GATE Examination.