BCECE Application Form 2017 was available from 14th February in online mode. The last date of filing the application form was 6th March. Candidates have to pay the application fee by 9th March. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode. Aspirants who have filed two or more BCECE application form have to go to BCECE and confirm all the details submitted by them. The BCECE Address is I.A.S. Association Building, NEAR PATNA AIRPORT, PATNA – 800014, BIHAR (timings between 11 am to 5 pm from 22nd to 27th May 2017).
Candidates have to cancel the other application forms by confirming the details. If any candidate fails to do so, his/her admit card will not be issued. The correction facility in application form was available from 10th to 12th March. BCECE Board has released the list of the candidates who have filed the application form two or more times. Go through this article to get complete details about BCECE 2017 Application Form.
Click Here To Check List of Applicants With 2 or More Than 2 Application Forms.
Important Dates Regarding BCECE Application Form
|1||Application Form Starts||14th February 2017|
|2||Last Date For Submitting Application Form||6th March 2017|
|3||Last Date For Fee Payment Through Bank Challan||9th March 2017|
|4||Last Date For Fee Payment Through Online Mode||9th March 2017|
|5||Application Form Correction||10th to 12th March 2017|
|6||Last Date of Receipt of Confirmation Page And Enclosures Via Registered/Speed Post Along With Printed Application Form||Till 20th March|
Documents Required For Filling BCECE Application Form
- Passport size photo of the candidate on which the name and date of taking the photograph have to be mentioned.
- Signature of the candidate in English and Hindi.
- All certificates to fill educational details.
Click Here To Apply For BCECE 2017.
How To Fill BCECE Application Form 2017??
All candidates must read the BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2017 before filing the application form. Here we have explained all the steps to fill the form. Candidates should follow all these steps one by one to fill their application form.
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Firstly, candidates have to click on the link given above.
- Click on the New Registration button.
- Now, candidates have to enter the following details in Part-A of Application form:
- Select Course Group
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Confirm if the candidate is a permanent resident of Bihar
- Residential Eligibility
- Reservation Category
- Do you claim Disabled Quota
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Once you have entered all these details, now again review all the details.
- After you have reviewed now click on “Yes I confirm my date to be correct” option.
- After that, a registration number will be sent to your mobile number.
Step 2 – Application Fee Payment
- After completing registration, log in again using your registration number and password.
- Now, candidates have to pay the Application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode.
Bank Challan (Offline Mode)
- Candidates can download the bank challan from the official website.
- After that, candidates can pay the fee at any branch of Canara Bank.
- Bank challan has three copies: one for the bank, second for the candidate and last for BCECE Board.
- After paying the fee, the candidate will be given candidate’s copy and board copy of paid challan.
- For paying through bank challan, candidates have to pay the Rs. 60/- extra.
- Firstly, candidates have to choose the online payment option.
- After that, candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
BCECE Application Fee
|Category||PCM or PCB||PCMB|
|General/Backward/Extremely Backward||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 550/-|
Step 3 – Filling Application Form
- After fee payment, candidates have to fill the personal details.
- Then they have to fill communication details.
- After that filling all these details, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The specification of the photo and signature are given below:
- The scanned images of photograph & signature must be in jpg/jpeg/png/gif format.
- The size of the photograph must be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- The photograph must be clicked after 1st January 2017 either in black & white or color with high contrast.
- The signatures must be done with a black ink pen on a white paper before scanning. There must not be any capital letter in the signature.
- After uploading these images, move to the next step.
- Now, candidates have to fill their educational details.
- After filing educational details, the candidate must cross check all the filled details.
- After that, click on the Submit button to finally submit the application form.
Did You Know How to Fill BITSAT Application Form
Step 4 – Dispatch Application Form, Enclosures and Paid Challan by Registered Post/Speed Post
- After final submission of the BCECE Application form, candidates have to download the Part-A and Part-B of the application form.
- Now, after downloading the application form, affix the color photo on the specified space. (Photo must be same as uploaded in the application form).
- After that, sign in the given space in Hindi and English.
- Fill the declaration in your own handwriting as printed in the Application form Part B.
- Attach the Board copy of Paid Bank challan (original copy) with the application form which was given by the bank.
- Attach all photocopies of educational/reservation/category documents and certificates.
- After that, write “Application for BCECE-2017” on the Envelope (in bold letters) in which you will send the application form along with all the documents. Just below this, write your Subject Group.
- The envelope used for sending the application form through Registered Post/Speed Post should be Yellow in color and the size should be 17 cm x 30 cm.
- Attach all the above documents along with the application form Part-A & Part-B and send it through Registered Post/Speed Post to the following address:
Controller of Examination,
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College,
Patna – 800014
Note: – BCECE Board doesn’t accept any application form in person or by courier. Candidates must keep the photocopy of application form for the future use.