BCECE Admit Card 2017 was released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) on 4th June. The authority has provided two options to download the BCECE 2017 Admit Card for the registered candidates. Either candidate can sign in by entering their username/registration number and password or the second option is they can search the admit card by entering their username/ registration and date of birth.
The Admit Card of BCECE carries the information like name of the candidate, exam date, exam venue, the address of exam venue, timing of exam, roll number etc. Candidates can download the admit card from the link given below in the article. Go through this article to get all the information about BCECE Admit Card 2017 like steps to download the admit card, information printed on admit card, important points regarding admit card etc.
To Download BCECE Admit Card 2017 Click Here.
How To Download BCECE Admit Card 2017??
- Firstly, candidates have to click on the link given above.
- Once you click on the link here candidates can choose any of two options:
1. Either sign in by entering username/registration number and password.
2. Search the admit card by entering username/registration number and date of birth.
- After login by entering the mentioned details, candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- Before downloading the admit card, candidates must check all the details printed on the admit card.
- After checking, click on the download button for downloading the admit card.
- Now, take the colored printout of the admit card for the examination.
Note: – If a candidate finds any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates must visit the BCECE Board 5 days before the exam (on any working day from 11 am to 3 pm) and get it rectified. The address of the BCECE Board is given below.
Address For Any Issue And Corrections In Admit Card
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Information Printed on Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Exam Venue
- Some important guidelines for the exam
Did You know About BPCL Recruitment 2017
Important Points Regarding BCECE Admit Card
- Admit card is available through online mode only.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card to examination hall for entry.
- They have to sign the admit card in the examination hall in the presence of the Invigilator.
- All candidates must check all the information printed on the admit card
- Candidates must read all the important instructions written on the admit card.