AP EAMCET Cutoff 2017 will be announced by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada after the declaration of the result. AP EAMCET 2017 cutoff is the minimum required marks that candidate has to score to be eligible for the counseling and admission. Candidates can check their eligibility of getting admission by checking the cutoff marks. The closing rank of various courses of B.Tech is known as the cutoff mark of that particular course.
The Examination Authority will decide the AP EAMCET cut off on the basis of various factors like the total number of candidates, availability of seats, last year cutoff etc. The candidate who will qualify the cutoff marks will be eligible for the Counselling and admission procedure. To know more about AP EAMCET Cutoff, go through the article.
Factors Affecting AP EAMCET Cutoff
Candidates will be offered admission to the various B.Tech programs on the basis of AP EAMCET cut off 2017. There are many factors to calculate the cutoff. All these factors are here:
- The total number of candidates appearing for the exam.
- The performance of the candidates.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- The total number of seats available.
- The last year cutoff for all courses.
To Check cut off 2016 Branch Wise and Institute Wise, Click Here.
Specifications of AP EAMCET Cutoff
AP EAMCET Cutoff will be announced soon as the result of AP EAMCET has been announced. The candidates who will qualify the cutoff will be able to participate in the Counselling.
- Authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates and cut off. The candidates who will shortlist for the merit list will be able to participate in Counselling.
- The candidates who will not qualify the cutoff will be disqualified from the further process.
- On the basis of cut off, candidates can get an idea of the courses and colleges where they can get the admission.
AP EAMCET Result
The result of AP EAMCET was declared on 5th May 2017. The AP EAMCET result was available online. Candidates can see the result by entering their registration number and hall ticket number. Only those candidates can see the result who have participated in the TS EAMCET. Candidates can also download their rank card along with the result.