AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 is conducted by APSCHE. The Counselling process has been started from 8th June. Qualified candidates can participate in the AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling by paying the fee. Candidates have to register by entering the details after that they have to get verified the documents. The documents verification will be conducted from 8th to 17th June on helpline centers. Candidates will have to select their preferred courses and colleges and have to lock them from 11th to 20th June.
The candidates will be offered to the candidates on the basis of merit list and their preferred choices and availability of seats. The second round of the Counselling will be conducted if the seats remain vacant after the completion of the first round. The AP EAMCET Counselling process includes registration, document verification, filling of choices, locking of choices and seat allotment. Check all information about AP EAMCET Counselling in this article.
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule
Schedule For Document Verification
|Date||From (Rank)||To (Rank)|
|8th June 2017||1||8,000|
|9th June 2017||8,001||16,000|
|10th June 2017||16,001||30,000|
|11th June 2017||30,001||45,000|
|12th June 2017||45,001||60,000|
|13th June 2017||60,001||78,000|
|14th June 2017||78,001||95,000|
|15th June 2017||95,001||1,15,000|
|16th June 2017||1,15,001||1,30,000|
|17th June 2017||1,30,001||LAST|
Schedule For Option Entry
|Date||From (Rank)||To (Rank)|
|11th June 2017||1||30,000|
|12th June 2017|
|13th June 2017||30,001||60,000|
|14th June 2017|
|15th June 2017||60,001||90,000|
|16th June 2017|
|17th June 2017||90,001||1,20,000|
|18th June 2017|
|19th June 2017||1,20,001||LAST|
|20th June 2017|
|21st June 2017||Change of Options|
|22nd June 2017|
|23rd June 2017||Release of Allotments|
Certificate Verification For PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian
Certificate verification will be done only at Government Polytechnic, Nar Benz Circle, Vijayawada. Reporting Time: 9:00 AM (Every Day)
|Date||Category||From (Rank)||To (Rank)|
|8th June 2017||PHV, PHH, PHO||1||LAST|
|9th June 2017||NCC||15,001||30,000|
|10th June 2017||NCC||30,001||50,000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||20,001||40,000|
|11th June 2017||NCC||50,001||70,000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||40,001||60,000|
|12th June 2017||NCC||70,001||90,000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||60,001||80,000|
|13th June 2017||NCC||90,001||1,10,000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||80,001||1,00,000|
|14th June 2017||NCC||1,10,001||1,30,000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||1,00,001||1,20,000|
|15th June 2017||NCC||1,30,001||LAST|
|SPORTS & GAMES||1,20,001||LAST|
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
AP EAMCET Counselling procedure includes various steps thar are expained below. Follow all the steps one by one to participate in the Counselling.
Step 1 – Payment of Counselling Fee
- Firstly, candidates have to pay the Counselling fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee online through the link given below.
- To pay the fees click on the link “Pay Counselling Fee”.
- After that enter your hall ticket number and Rank.
- Pay your fee using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After payment of the fee, the candidate has to take the printout of the fee receipt. They have to show this at the time of document verification.
To Pay Counselling Fee, Click Here.
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee
|1||OC/BC Category||Rs. 1,200/-|
|2||SC/ST Category||Rs. 600/-|
Step 2 – Document Verification
- Candidates have to get verified the documents at the designated helpline center which they have chosen at the time of filling the application form.
- After document verification, they will hand over you the registration cum document verification. All information must be cross-checked by the candidates provided on the registration form.
- Candidates will get a printout receipt of the certificate.
Did You Know AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Documents Required For Verification
- Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Migration Certificate
- Pass Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate (issued after January 1, 2017)
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificates
Counseling Schedule & Helpline Centres for Other Categories
|1||OC/BC/SC/Minority Category Candidates||Click Here|
|2||ST Category Candidates||Click Here|
|3||Priorities of Special Categories||Click Here|
Step 3 – Choice Filling
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves before filling of the choices.
- Click Here to register for Choice Filling.
- Enter your registration number, hall ticket number, date of birth rank.
- Now they have to generate the password of their choice.
- After that, log out and go back to the home page.
- Now login again using your new generated password.
- Enter your preferred choices of colleges and courses.
- Candidates are advised to select as many options as they can.
Did You Know About NTPC Vacancies
Step 4 – Locking of Selected Options And Modification
- Candidates have to lock the selected choices here.
- If they want to make any changes then they can do before saving.
- After final editing of the choices click on the save button and log out.
Step 5 – Seat Allotment
- The allotment of the seat will be based on the merit list, availability of seats, preferred choice etc.
- The list of seat allotment will be displayed online. Candidates can see the list by login to their account.
- If the candidate gets the preferred institute, he/she can report to the Institute and pay the academic fee. If not, he/she can participate in the second round of the Counselling.
- In the case, if a candidate does not report to the college, his/her allotted seat will be canceled.