AP EAMCET 2017 (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, And Medical Common Entrance Test) 2017 was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada to offer the admissions to various undergraduate Engineering programs across the state Engineering Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Till 2014 EAMCET was the common test for both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. But after 2014, EAMCET divided as TS EAMCET (For Telangana State) and AP EAMCET (For Andhra Pradesh State).
To participate in the AP EAMCET 2017 candidates have to register themselves by filling the application form online which were available from 9th February onwards. The last date of filling the application form was 21st March 2017 without late fee. Candidates can fill the application form till 17th April by paying the late fee. Candidates can download the admit card online available from 19th April. The exam of AP EAMCET was conducted on 24th to 27th April 2017.
Check this out: GATE Syllabus 2018
The AP EAMCET Result 2017 was declared on 5th May and aspirants can download the rank card which was available from 12th May. Andhra Pradesh State Counselling of Higher Education has started the Counselling process from 8th June onwards. The seat allotment process was conducted on 24th June. To get all information about AP EAMCET 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result, and Counselling etc, go through this article.
Brief About AP EAMCET Exam 2017
|1||Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, And Medical Common Entrance Test|
|2||Commonly Known As||AP EAMCET|
|4||Exam Category||State Level|
|6||Conducting Institute||JNTU, Kakinada|
|7||Number of Seats||1,53,150|
|1||Notification||9th February 2017|
|2||Availability of Application Forms||9th February 2017|
|3||Mock Test||15th February 2017|
|4||Last date for Submission of Online Application without Late fee||21st March 2017|
|5||Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500||26th March 2017|
|6||Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000||10th April 2017|
|7||Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000||17th April 2017|
|8||Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 10,000 (Based on court’s direction)||22nd April 2017|
|9||Downloading of Admit Card||19th April 2017|
|10||AP EAMCET||24th to 27th April 2017|
|11||Premilinary Answer Key||29th April 2017|
|12||Last Date for filing objections on Preliminary Key||1st May 2017|
|13||Final Answer Key||2nd May 2017|
|14||Result Declaration||5th May 2017|
|15||Download Rank Card||12th May 2017|
|16||Counselling||8th June 2017 Onwards|
AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria is the requirements to be fulfilled by the candidates to participate in AP EAMCET. The eligibility criteria include requirements regarding age, education, marks obtained etc. The candidate who will fulfill these conditions will be eligible to participate in the AP EAMCET. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria here:
- Candidate must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. They must also satisfy the local and non-local status according to Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions order, 1974.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana, along with bridge course or courses conducted by it.
- Candidates must have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or its equivalent.
- The candidates must be at least 16 years of age on December 31 for B.Tech/B.E. and there is no upper age limit.
- The aspiring candidates should have completed 17 years of age on December 31 with an upper age limit of 22 years for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T). For candidates belonging to SC, ST categories the age limit is 25 years (on December 31 of the admission year).
- Indian Nationals, Persons of India Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) (Card Holders) can apply for AP EAMCET, but they meet the specified criteria for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form
Application form of AP EAMCET released by JNTU, Kakinada was available from 9th February 2017. The last date of submitting the application form without any late fee was 21st March and the last date of applying with the late fee was 22nd April. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. All Aspirants have to pay the application fee before filling the application form. Candidates can see the procedure here:
- Firstly pay the application fee.
- Enter all personal, educational and communication details.
- After that, upload the photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, take the printout of the confirmation page.
AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can download the AP EAMCET Admit card online from 19th April onwards. The last date of downloading the admit card was 27th April. To download the hall ticket, candidates have to enter their registration number, and date of birth. Candidates without admit card will not be permitted to sit in the examination hall. Hall ticket of AP EAMCET carries the following details:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date & Time
- Test Center
- Address of Test Center
- Photograph of student with signature
AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET 2017 Exam pattern gives an idea of the type of questions that will come in actual exam. The AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2017 includes mode of exam, the time duration of exam, subject wise marks distribution etc. The total time duration for the exam is 3 Hours or 180 Minutes. The total number of marks will be 160 and the total number of questions will be 160. For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer. The language of the paper will be English or Telugu.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
- AP EAMCET exam paper contains three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The total number of marks of the paper will be 160 as each question carries one mark.
- AP EAMCET paper has 40 questions in each Physics and Chemistry section and 80 questions in Mathematics section.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- Total time duration of the paper is 3 Hours or 180 Minutes.
AP EAMCET Syllabus
The Syllabus of AP EAMCET 2017 has divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. We have provided the syllabus for all three subjects in this article. Candidates can check the syllabus and prepare for the exam accordingly.
AP EAMCET Syllabus For Physics
- Physical World
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instructions
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics, Materials, Devices and Simple
- Communication Systems
AP EAMCET Syllabus For Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques and
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics: Electro-chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- The s – Block Elements
- P- Block Elements Group – 13 ( Boron Family)
- p-Block Elements – Group – 14 ( Carbon Family)
- p-Block Elements: Group-15 Elements
- d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- d And f Block Elements
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds Containing c, h, and o
- Organic Compounds: Containing Nitrogen
AP EAMCET Syllabus For Mathematics
- Measures of Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
AP EAMCET Mock Test
AP EAMCET Mock test was made available for the candidates to prepare for the exam. With the help of the mock test, candidates can understand the pattern of the exam as this is similar as of actual exam. There was no need to login to take the test. A timer was provided in the mock test to complete the exam on time. As the given time period completes, the mock test comes to end. By taking the mock test candidates can know about how the test process works and they can prepare in a good manner for the exam. To take the mock test read the article AP EAMCET Mock Test.
AP EAMCET Exam Centers/Regional Centers
The list of AP EAMCET Regional Centers 2017 has announced by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Kakinada for the AP EAMCET exam. AP EAMCET Exam centers or regional centers are the venues where the AP EAMCET has conducted. Candidates can choose the test center according to their preference while filling the application form. Aspirants have to choose the two districts and three exam centers for each district at the time of filling the application form.
AP EAMCET Participating Institutes
AP EAMCET Participating institutes are the colleges who will offer the admission to the candidates who have qualified the AP EAMCET to undergraduate engineering courses. Candidates can choose the colleges at the time of Counselling. The list of all participating institutes is given below. To get the complete information about AP EAMCET Participating Institutes 2017 click on the link.
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University
- JNTU, Hyderabad College of Engineering
- JNTU College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
AP EAMCET 2017 Result
The result of AP EAMCET was declared on 5th May 2017. The AP EAMCET result was available online. Candidates can see the result by entering their registration number and hall ticket number. Only those candidates can see the result who have participated in the TS EAMCET. Candidates can also download their rank card along with the result. To check complete details, Click on AP EAMCET Result 2017.
AP EAMCET 2017 Cutoff
The minimum marks required by the candidate to be eligible for the admission are the AP EAMCET Cut off marks. Admissions to various engineering courses in Andhra Pradesh will be offered on the basis of AP EAMCET 2017 cut off marks. The authority will determine the cutoff marks considering various factors like the total number of candidates, the number of seats available, difficulty level of question paper etc. To check the AP EAMCET Cutoff 2017 Click Here.
AP EAMCET Counselling
AP EAMCET Counselling was started on 8th June onwards and seat allotment was conducted on 24th June. Candidates have got to verify their documents on the designated helpline centers. The last date of documents verification was 17th June. The AP EAMCETCounselling was done in online as well as offline mode. The procedure of AP EAMCET Counselling includes:
- Firstly, candidates have to pay the Counselling fee of Rs. 1200/- online.
- Then they have to get verified their documents.
- Now, they have to log in by entering their registration number and date of birth to fill the choices of courses and colleges.
- After that, candidates have to fill their preferred courses and colleges.
- Then the seat allotment process will be conducted.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to submit the college fee and have to confirm the seat.
AP EAMCET 2017 Answer Key
AP EAMCET final answer key was released on 6th May 2017. Before final answer key, many coaching institutes has released the preliminary answer key and the official answer key was released by JNTU Kakinada. With the help of AP EAMCET Answer key, candidates can match their answers given in the exam and calculate their score in AP EAMCET. The candidates can file their objections of preliminary answer key before 1st May. To Download the AP EAMCET Answer Key, you have to visit the page.