All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS exam is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam. AIIMS MBBS is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS) for offering the admissions to MBBS programs in 7 AIIMS across Country including AIIMS Delhi. AIIMS MBBS is a Computer Based Test (CBT) which is conducted online.
To participate in the AIIMS MBBS 2017 candidates have to fill the application form which was available from 24th January 2017. The last date to fill the application form was 23rd February. After filing the application form, candidates can download the admit card. The exam was conducted on 28th May 2017. The result was declared on 15th June. After the declaration of result, Counselling procedure starts. To get all the information regarding AIIMS MBBS 2017 read this article.
Brief About AIIMS MBBS 2017
|1||Exam Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS|
|2||Commonly Known As||AIIMS MBBS|
|4||Exam Category||National Level|
|5||Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|6||Conducting Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important Dates
|1||Application Form Availability||24th January 2017|
|2||Last Date of Submitting Form||23rd February 2017|
|3||Status of Application Form||7th March 2017|
|4||Admit Card||1st May 2017|
|5||Exam Date||28th May 2017|
|6||Result Declaration||15th June 2017|
|7||First Counselling||3rd to 6th July 2017|
|8||Second Counselling||3rd August 2017|
|9||Third Counselling||4th September 2017|
|10||Open Counselling||27th September 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2017 is decided by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria are the requirements that candidate has to fulfill to be eligible for applying exam
- Candidates applying for the AIIMS Exam should have complete the 17 Years of age as on 31st December 2017.
- Candidates born on or after 2nd January 2001 can’t apply for the exam.
2. Educational Criteria
- Aspirants must pass the 12th standard or its equivalent by recognized board/University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Candidates appeared or appearing for the qualifying examination with the above-mentioned subjects can also apply for the exam.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category should have scored minimum 60% aggregate marks in 12th and for the candidates belonging to SC/SC/OPH should score at least 50% aggregate marks.
3. Nationality Criteria
- Candidate must be Indian origin.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) category candidate should be registered under Section 7A of Indian Citizenship Act 1955. They also have to submit their registration proof while applying for the exam.
- Foreign National candidates nominated by the India Government required scoring minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the aforesaid subjects in their 12th Standard or its equivalent to be eligible for admission to MBBS programs. Also, they need not appear for the entrance exam.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 was available from 24th January online. The last date for applying was 23rd February. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. Candidates have to enter the required details like personal details, communication details, qualification details, exam details etc to fill the application form.
Steps to fill Application Form
AIIMS MBBS Application form can be filled in following 6 steps:
- Online Registration
- Application Fee Payment
- Choose Exam City
- Qualification And Address Details
- Uploading Images
- Registration Form Printout
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Fee
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card was available for download from 8th May. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their application number and password. Only those candidates can download the admit card whose application form was accepted by the AIIMS. Admit Card carries the information like candidate’s name, roll number, application number, exam date, exam timing, Venue, the address of exam center etc. Candidates are advised to check all the information printed on the admit card after downloading it. Candidates must keep safe the admit card till the admission process completes.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
|Exam Date||28th May 2017|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode (CBT)|
|Exam Time||Morning Session – 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Evening Session – 03:00 PM to 06:30 PM|
|Paper Language||Hindi or English|
|Section Wise Questions||
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus
Check here the AIIMS MBBS Syllabus for all subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge below:
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2017 For Physics
- Communication Systems
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2017 For Chemistry
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Halo alkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Solid state
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-block Elements
- D&F block elements
- Chemistry in real life
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2017 For Biology
- Vegetative Morphology (Root-Stem-Leaf)
- Taxonomy-Anatomy (Root – Stem – Leaf)
- Physiology (Absorption-Transpiration-Photosynthesis-Respiration- Growth)
- Cell Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Structure and Function – Plants
- Structure and Function – Animals
- Reproduction, Growth, and Movement in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Humans
- Human Physiology I
- Human Physiology II
- Environment in Relation to Human Welfare
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2017 For General Knowledge
- International Organizations
- Computers Science
- India Independence
- Current News
AIIMS MBBS Result
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the AIIMS MBBS Result on 15th June. The result was declared for only those candidates who have scored the qualifying marks as specified by the AIIMS. The Result was declared in two modes: Rank Wise and Roll Number Wise. Candidates can check the result by entering their application number and password. The result contains the information like All India Rank, Roll Number, Category, Percentile scored by the candidates etc.
AIIMS MBBS Answer Key
AIIMS MBBS is a computer based test so the availability of the answer key is not possible. Generally coaching institutes releases their answer key of the exam whose question paper is available after the exam. So there is no possibility of getting the answer key.
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2017 was declared by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) on 15th June along with the Result. The cutoff was declared category wise. The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate must score to clear the examination. Candidates can see the cutoff list category wise given in this article. To prepare the AIIMS MBBS Cutoff various factors like the total number of applicants, the difficulty level of the exam, the number of seats available etc are considered. The conducting authorities prepare the merit list on the basis of this cutoff.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Cutoff Percentile
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||97.4205359|
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Cutoff Marks
AIIMS MBBS Counselling
The Counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2017 is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS). AIIMS has announced the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling and call letters. The Counselling will be done in three rounds. The Counselling will begin from 3rd to 6th July 2017. AIIMS MBBS Counselling will be done in offline mode in Jawaharlal Auditorium New Delhi. The reason for Counselling is to offer the admissions to 707 MBBS seats available in 7 AIIMS Institutes across the Country.
AIIMS MBBS Seat Matrix