AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017 is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS). AIIMS has announced the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling and call letters. The Counselling will be done in three rounds. The Counselling will begin from 3rd to 6th July 2017. AIIMS MBBS Counselling will be done in offline mode in Jawaharlal Auditorium New Delhi. This Counselling will be done for offering the admissions to 707 MBBS seats available in 7 AIIMS Institutes across the Country.
Candidates will be called for the Counselling according to the rank and schedule. They have to attend the Counselling in the same manner. If a candidate fails to attend the Counselling, he/she will be neglected. No further request will be entertained regarding this. All the candidates can check the information regarding AIIMS MBBS Counselling below in this article.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017
|1||1st Counselling||3rd to 6th July 2017|
|2||2nd Counselling||3rd August 2017|
|3||3rd Counsellingt||4th September 2017|
|4||Open Counselling||27th September 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Seat Matrix
Documents Required For AIIMS MBBS Counselling
- Admit Card
- Date of Birth proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Call Letter
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC category (If Applicable)
- Passport size photographs – 6
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
Did You Know About BSNL Recruitment 2017
Inter-Se-Merit of Two or More Candidates
Following rules are applied for the Tie-Breaking in the exam:
- Candidate scoring higher percentile in Biology will be given higher rank.
- If the tie is still there, then the candidate has higher percentile in Chemistry will be given preference.
- In the case, if the tie still continues, candidate scoring high percentile in Physics will be placed above in merit list.
- At last, if the tie still there, candidate having higher age will be given priority.
Highlights of AIIMS MBBS Counselling
- Candidates will be called for the Counselling on the basis of merit list which is prepared by the AIIMS.
- Reserved seats will be filed after the filling of all unreserved seats.
- Candidates have to be present for the Counselling if a candidate fails to do so then the seat of his/her will be canceled. No request will be entertained after canceling of the seat.
- The total number of the candidate which will be called for the Counselling will be 4 times of the number of seats available for each category.
- In Open Counselling, if any Scheduled Tribe (ST) reserved seat remains vacant, then that vacant seat will be transferred to Scheduled Caste (SC) category and vice versa.
- If any SC/ST seat remains vacant then that seat will be transferred to General category seat.
- In the case, if any OBC seat remains vacant, it will also be transferred to General category seat.