AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 was released by conducting authority All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) on 24th January 2017. Candidates can fill the application form through the link given in the article. The last date of filling the application form was 23rd February 2017. AIIMS has provided the facility of correction in the application form which was available from 8th to 15th March. To fill the application form, candidates have to enter the personal details, educational details, communication details, exam details etc. Candidates also have to choose the preferred exam city while filing the application form.
Exam city for the AIIMS MBBS Exam was allotted by the authority on 6th April. After filling the application form, candidates can download the admit card which was available online from 8th May. Only those candidates can download the admit card who had submitted the correct application form as per AIIMS guidelines. AIIMS has also released the final status of the application forms which each candidate can see. AIIMS provided the last chance to make the corrections in the application form from 19th to 21st April. We have provided all the details regarding AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form like steps to fill the application form, important details regarding application form etc.
Important Dates Regarding AIIMS MBBS Application Form
|1||Availability of Application Form||24th January 2017|
|2||Last Date for Submitting Application Form||23rd February 2017|
|3||Editing in Submitted Application Form||1st to 3rd March 2017|
|4||Correction Opportunity in Application Form||27th to 31st March 2017|
|5||Last Correction Opportunity||19th to 21st April 2017|
|6||Admit Card Availabilty||8th May 2017|
|7||Exam Date||28th May 2017|
Click Here To Do The Last Correction In AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017.
How To Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017??
Candidates can fill the AIIMS MBBS Application Form by following these below-explained steps:
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Firstly, candidates have to register online through the link given below.
- Then click on the “New Registration” Button.
- Read all the guidelines carefully and click on proceed button.
- After clicking on the proceed button, you will be directed to the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- After filling the details, click on the Save button.
- Now, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email ID containing your application number and password.
Click Here To Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017.
Step 2 – Application Fee Payment
- Now candidates have to login by using their application number and password.
- After filling the information, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Fee
Step 3 – City Choice
- After paying the application fee, candidates have to choose the exam city.
- Candidates can choose the exam city according to their convenience.
- After selecting the exam city, candidates can’t change it. So, select the exam city very carefully.
- Now, click on the Save and Proceed button.
Step 4 – Qualification And Address Details
- In the fourth step, candidates have to enter the required details.
- Enter the qualification details like qualifying exam, status, the name of board etc.
- Now, enter address details like address, state, city, country, Pincode.
- After filling all the information click on Save and Proceed Button.
Step 5 – Upload Image
- In this step, candidates have to upload the scanned images.
- Upload the photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- After uploading these files, click on the Save and Proceed Button.
- Check all the specifications of uploading files:
Specification of Photograph
- The photo should be in jpg/jpeg/gif/png format.
- It should be colored passport sized photo with White background.
- Dimension must be 3.5 X 4.5 cms (width X height).
Specification of Signature
- The signature should be done in the white background.
- Dimension must be 6 X 3 cms (width X height).
- Size should be between 10 KB and 50 KB.
- The format of the image should be jpg/jpeg/gif/png.
Did You know About GAIL Recruitment 2017
Specification of Thumb Impression
- Thumb impression should be in the white background only.
- The size of thumb impression must be 4 X 3 cms.
- The size of the thumb impression should be between 10 KB and 50 KB.
- Save the scanned image as jpg/jpeg/gif/png.
Step 6 – Print Registration Form
- This is the final step of filling the application form.
- After filling all the details, you will see the complete registration form on the screen.
- Take the print out of the registration form.
- Check all the details mentioned on it.
- Candidates must get an acknowledgment email from AIIMS.
- If a candidate will not get the email, his/her application form will be treated as incomplete.
Keep Visiting www.careergyaani.com for more information about AIIMS MBBS Exam.