AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017 was released by the conducting Authority that is All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on 8th May. Candidates can download the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card online only. AIIMS will not send any hard copy of the admit card. Candidates can download the admit card from the link given below in this article. Only those candidates can download the admit card who have successfully submitted the AIIMS MBBS Application Form.
Candidates can download the AIIMS MBBS hall ticket by entering their application number and password. The last date of downloading the admit card was 27th May. The Admit Card carries the information like name of the candidate, father’s name, exam date, exam venue, application number, date of birth etc. Candidates must check all the information printed on the admit card after downloading it. In the case of any discrepancy, candidates should contact to concern person of AIIMS Delhi.
Click Here To Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017.
Important Dates Regarding AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
|1||Availability of Admit Card||8th May 2017|
|2||Last Date of Downloading Admit Card||27th May 2017|
|3||Exam Date||28th may 2017|
How To Download AIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017??
- Firstly. click on the link given above.
- Now, enter your application number, password, and Captcha.
- After filling required details, click on the Login button.
- Now, your admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Candidates can download the same in pdf format by clicking on the download button.
- Take the color printout of the admit card.
Note: – Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination hall because without admit card candidates can’t enter the examination hall.
Information Printed on Admit Card
The following information is printed on AIIMS MBBS Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Date of Exam
- Exam Venue
- Adress of Exam Venue
- Exam Timing
Candidates must check all the information printed on the admit card. In the case of any discrepancy, candidates should contact the AIIMS Delhi as soon as possible.
Check Out NEET Answer Key 2017
Specifications of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
- The admit card of AIIMS MBBS was available through online mode only.
- AIIMS will not send the admit card by post or any other mode.
- Candidate can download the admit card by entering their application number and password.
- It is necessary to carry the admit card to examination hall as without it candidates will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Candidates must take the color printout of the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, all aspirants must check the details.
- Candidates should keep safe the admit card till the admission process completes.
Keep Visiting www.careergyaani.com for more information about AIIMS MBBS Exam.