Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is a state University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to Indore city. Later, its jurisdiction was extended to seven tribal dominated districts of Indore division namely, Jhabua, Alirajpur, Dhar, Khargone, Khandwa, Burhanpur, and Barwani. The University releases the DAVV Results MP Online on the official website. The link to check the DAVV Results 2017-18 is available below in the article.
The DAVV was established in the year 1964 by an Act of Legislature of Madhya Pradesh. In 1988, the University was renamed as ‘Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya’ after the Holkar Maharani ‘Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar’ of the Maratha Empire.
The NAAC has awarded a four-star status to university in 2001 and University has also won the center of excellence award by Govt. of Madhya Pradesh. In the year 2014, National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accredited the university as an A-grade university.
Want to know about the Banks most popular exam IBPS PO?
The University has spread over 760 acres. DAVV has more than 300 affiliated colleges and offering the Undergraduate and postgraduate courses to the approx 9,000 students at the campus and over 30,000 students in affiliated colleges.
Check out the below article if your siblings or relatives are studying in MP Board:
- Academic Staff College
- Bahá’í Chair for Studies in Development
- Centre for Science Communication
- Centre for e-Business
- Centre for Lifelong Learning
- Department of Adult / Continuing Education & Extension
- Department of Student Welfare (DSW)
- Directorate of Distance Education
- Educational Multimedia Research Centre
- Information & Communication Technology Centre
- Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET)
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
- International Institute for Professional Studies
- School of Advanced Liberal Studies
- School of Anthropology
- School of Biochemistry
- School of Biotechnology
- School of Chemical Science
- School of Commerce
- School of Comparative Language & Culture
- School of Computer Science And Information Technology (SCSIT)
- School of Economics
- School of Education
- School of Electronics
- School Of Future Studies And Planning
- School of Law
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Instrumentation
If you interested in Engineers Toughest exam then below articles are for you:
Gyanvani FM Radio
Gyanvani is an educational FM radio station at 105.6 MHz on the premises of EMRC, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhalaya, Indore in collaboration with IGNOU, New Delhi. This FM Radio was established in June 2006. It is broadcast in several cities of India delivering the educational content.
The programs on Gyaanvani are contributed by the educational institutions, NGOs, government and semi-government organizations, UN agencies, ministries such as Agriculture, Environment, Health, Women and Child Welfare, Science & Technology etc. besides national-level institutions such as NCERT, NIOS, and State Open Universities.
Are you interested in pursuing MBA from an IIM then go through the Link?
DAVV Results For the Academic Year 2016-17
The University has started declaring the DAVV Results 2018 (MP Online) on the official portal of the University. Recently, The University has released the DAVV Results 2018 for M.Sc, B.Com, M.A, MBBS, BHMS and much more courses.
Students can also check the DAVV Results for all courses through the link provided below. When the result declares, many students face problem to check their results due to the server failure as thousands of students log in at the same time. So, for the ease of the students, we have also provided the direct link to check the DAVV Results online for all courses. To check the result, students have to follow the certain steps which are given here:
Click Here to check DAVV Results 2018 for all courses.
Click Here to check latest updates for results.
Steps to Check DAVV Results
- To check the result, firstly, click on the link provided below.
- As you click on the link, the official result portal window will open in the new tab.
- Now, enter the required details which are the session, status, exam name and roll number.
- After filling all these details correct click on the Click Here button.
- As you click on that button, your result will flash on the screen.
- Check your result and save the soft copy for the future use.
Share your experience with the result and article by commenting below. You can also share the ideas if this article needs any modification. If my team like the idea then we will implement it. You can ask any queries regarding the result or any other education-related topic. Best of Luck with your Results!!
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about Universities Results, Admit Cards, Syllabus etc. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information about the same.